The Fuzzy Lemons have booked a BUNCHA gigs in the last few days, which is nice. I hope it keeps up! Here’s my music schedule (not counting all the private birthdays and Music Together classes I’ll be doing):
- July 12: The Fuzzy Lemons at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue, NY, 1:45 p.m. Also appearing: Paul Helou, Dr. Planet and Marla Lewis
- Week of July 27: Recording the Fuzzy Lemons at Garden Street Music
- July 28: Music Together at the Shipyard, 7:00 p.m.
- August 4: TFL at the Shipyard, 7:00 p.m.
- August 6: The Gordys at Sinatra Park, 7:00 p.m.
- August 11: Sitting in with Erin Lee and Marci at the Shipyard, 7:00 p.m.
- August 12: TFL at Church Square Park, 7:00 p.m.
- September 13: TFL at Union County MusicFest, Clark, NJ, 3:00 and 4:00
- September or October: TFL unplugged at the Harlem Flea Market (tentative)
- October 10: TFL at a private event in either Hoboken or Spring Lake, NJ
- October 18: TFL at Jubilee Day (Jubilee Center Benefit), time and location TBD
- December 6: Dave’s Annual Holiday Show with Howard Olah-Reiken at the Hoboken Historical Museum, 3:00
Omar and Kazumi are apparently booking Saturday shows at a new flea market in Harlem this summer and fall. We’re in discussion to do an “unplugged” set up there sometime (unplugged because they don’t have permits for a big sound system as of yet). Watch this space for details!
-- Weather When Posted --
- Temperature: 75°F;
- Humidity: 59%;
- Heat Index: 77°F;
- Wind Chill: 75°F;
- Pressure: 29.51 in.;